SENIOR R&D EXECUTIVE
- Develop and explore a range of company products.
- Create new formula for food supplement.
- Propose formula based on warehouse surplus raw material.
- Source for cheaper and effective raw material.
- Align with competitor and market trend regarding formulation.
- Fully in charge of customer project from formulation, sampling, pilot scale, production and any issue of post-production.
- Perform products presentation with technical /scientific knowledge in convincing customer of decision making.
- Responsible to patent company researched formula, method or product which collectively known as intellectual property.
- Involve in HACCP team member and internal Halal committee.
- Suggest idea of improving product margin (specification & costing).
- Perform clinical and literature research on related project.
- Perform laboratory analysis on raw material.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree, Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Food Science or equivalent field
- Excellent knowledge in food sciences with minimum of 5 years industrial experience in R&D food environment
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicated.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be added advantage.