SENIOR R&D EXECUTIVE (SKINCARE & COSMETIC)
- Innovate new healthcare, skin, and personal care products according to budget provided.
- Handle product discussion acquired by customer and provide technical/ scientific advise.
- Source for raw materials from different suppliers.
- Troubleshoot & research on raw materials to improve current formulation.
- Ensure formulation is stable and safe according to NPRA requirements.
- Excel in problem solving related with formulation issue and assist in client Q&A.
- Track changes on ingredients list and regulatory requirements.
- Manage product development timeline, cost and quality.
- Team with others in research, quality assurance and production to ensure consistency of the product quality.
- Suggest ideas to improve product margin (specification & costing).
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree, Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Food Science or equivalent field.
- Excellent knowledge in pharmaceutical (Skin & Personal Care) technology or cosmetic science.
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience in R&D cosmetics / skincare & personal care environment.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicated.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be added advantage.