SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Prepare monthly management reports and financial results.
- Manage full set of accounts and perform consolidation of financial statement.
- Responsible for timely execution of accounting functions of the department. Functions would include computations, journal, accounting entries and other accounting duties.
- Closing all monthly accounts and prepare all accounting schedules to ensure the accuracy and completeness of monthly reports.
- Liaise with agents, bankers, auditors, tax agents, company secretary and relevant parties.
- Maintaining the accounting records and system to ensure compliance with approved accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- Ensure monthly financial review and reporting within dateline.
- Responsible for budgetary controls, review forecast & projections.
- Provide guidance to junior members within the team.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in Accounts/Finance/Treasury/Credit Control would be preferred.
- System knowledge(s): Auto count System, SST, Excel.
- Team player who is independent, analytical with problem solving skill, result-driven and integrity.
- Able to work under pressure and mere tight deadlines.
- Possess drive, initiative, and work commitment.
- Person with responsibility, hardworking, honest and in healthy condition
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak in Chinese will be added advantage.