- Assisting with promotional events, attending and presenting at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Explore and develop new account, proactively engage activities to identify and develop new accounts and converting into key account for the Company.
- Service existing accounts, retain and grow businesses from existing set of clients, building long terms relationship by providing excellent service standard.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
- Ensure sales collections target are met monthly.
- Involve in setting sales strategy to our target audience
- Propose and present related details to our clients.
- Research and gather the information of customer and market.
- To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results.
- Other related duties as instructed by the Management team.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree Business Studies/Marketing/Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience with exposure sales and marketing in food industry or cosmetics.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Chinese candidate preferred