- Perform daily monitoring and inspection of production to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Carry out quality check for raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programme.
- Ensure procedures are practiced effectively.
- Maintain and update the SOP and quality documents or forms.
- To keep and record the finished product retained samples according to their respective batch manufacturing records.
- Conduct GMP inspections, Internal Audit and correcting any non-conformities.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM or Diploma Level in Food Science/ Biotechnology, Chemistry or any equivalent field.
- Basic understanding of GMP.
- Able to work shift.
- Familiar with personal care or cosmetic industry will be an added advantage.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicated.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong area and have own transport.
- Able to join immediately is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.