CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
- Maintain B2B (OEM) and B2C (in-house brand) customer accounts and acquire key information.
- Resolve product or service issues by handling the customer’s feedback, determining the root cause, provide solutions and alternatives within the time limits, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing invoice and payment and make sure client complete payment on time.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods or tools.
- Redirect customer inquiry to appropriate department
- Perform customer satisfactory research
- Maintain Good rapport with existing and potential client.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other related duties as instructed by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree Business Studies/Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in customer service
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing strategy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientated and ability to adapt or respond to different types of characters Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Mandarin language will be advantage
- Able to join Immediately will be advantage
- Chinese candidate is encouraged to apply.