- Handling of Accounts Payable tasks such as preparing payment voucher & issue payments, posting invoices, reconciling vendors’ statements, etc.
- Handling of Accounts Receivable tasks such as checking bank collections, preparing official receipt vouchers, reconciling debtors’ statements, etc
- Handling of General Ledger such as posting journal entries, etc
- Actively involved in day-to-day operations of the Finance department, including filing, reporting, etc.
- Establish and ensure accounting documents and records are kept properly and up to date.
- Actively involved in the liaison with various parties like bankers, auditors, tax agents, suppliers and other parties.
- Perform express or implied duties required by superior or company.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in related fields.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Must be a person with responsibility, hardworking, honest and in healthy condition
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.